Yours truly has been very busy at Global Voices over the past month. Since my last AGT post, I have authored six new pieces at RuNet Echo:
- 15 May 2012, Russia: Duma Deputy Wants Criminal Liability for Extremist Tweets
- 11 May 2012, Russia: Yavlinsky Stir Reveals Opposition Rift
- 7 May 2012, Russia: Violence Plunges Opposition into Debate About Tactics
- 4 May 2012, Russia: Varlamov’s Failure in Omsk
- 27 April 2012, Russia: Putin Proposes Contentious State Power Grab in Siberia
- 21 April 2012, Russia: Liberal Democrats Join Opposition to Ulyanovsk NATO Hub
For the New Books Network, I’ll soon be publishing a new NBN interview with Richard Sakwa, author of the recent book The Crisis of Russian Democracy: The Dual State, Factionalism and the Medvedev Succession.
Stay tuned for more updates. Once I’ve settled more at Global Voices, I intend to restart my AGT activity, publishing more op-ed style pieces here.